1350mah Backup Battery Solar Power Bank
1. High solar energy converts efficiency: over than 15%
2. Solar energy board: 5.5/ 80mA
3. High capacity built-in polymer battery: 1350mAh
4. Output voltage: 5.5V
5. Output current: 1000mA
6. Charging time: about 60 minutes (the time is a little different for different mobile phone)
7. To charge the build in battery in the charge using solar energy: 10~15 hours
8. To charge the build in battery in the charger using computer or AC adapter: about 5 hours
1. Charge your solar energy emergency charger before use:
---A. Put the charger under the sunlight, the solar energy will convert to electrical energy and charge the build in rechargeable battery
---B. Charge it with an AC adapter. During charging, the green indicator of the adapter will be always bright. After charging, the indicator illuminates.
2. Connect your connector adapter to the extended cable and then connect to the charger.
3. Connect your phone or other digital products to the connector.
4. Your phone or other digital products indicates that it is charging now you can use your mobile phone while charging.